This course includes:
3 hours of self-paced videos
10 graded quizzes
A sample Amazon narrative document
Congratulations on becoming a new full-time Amazonian. You certainly must be excited to begin your new professional journey with Amazon. On the other hand, you might have heard that Amazon could be a tough place to do well, and particularly tough to thrive and excel. Therefore, in addition to being extremely excited by the prospects awaiting you, you might also be concerned if you’ll start on the right foot and how long it might take you to acclimate and succeed at your new company.
If this is you and if this sounds familiar, you should enroll in our course “For New Amazonians." We will share with you actionable techniques that will transform your first year at Amazon into a highly efficient and productive experience. This course will teach you proven tactical steps that you can immediately use to deliver results and generate a track record that will help you stand out when compared not only to other Amazon new hires, but even to some Amazon veterans around you.
Nick Dimitrov is a former Amazon Bar Raiser, one of a small and select number of Amazonians who decide whether the company should hire a job candidate or not. He has interviewed more than 350 job applicants and determined whether they raised the Amazon hiring bar.
- Lecture 12: Outline of the Eight Survive-and-Thrive Steps (0:50)
- Lecture 13: Focus on the Customer - Part 1 (10:13)
- Lecture 14: Focus on the Customer - Part 2 (6:39)
- Quiz 3: Focus on the Customer
- Lecture 15: Become an Output Machine - Part 1 (9:58)
- Lecture 16: Become an Output Machine - Part 2 (9:28)
- Quiz 4: Become an Output Machine
- Lecture 17: Move with Speed - Part 1 (8:07)
- Lecture 18: Move with Speed - Part 2 (5:39)
- Quiz 5: Move with Speed
- Lecture 19: Be Vocally Self-critical - Part 1 (10:14)
- Lecture 20: Be Vocally Self-critical - Part 2 (7:43)
- Quiz 6: Be Vocally Self-critical
- Lecture 21: Let go of the Familiar (8:37)
- Quiz 7: Let go of the Familiar
- Lecture 22: Obsess over data - Part 1 (8:43)
- Lecture 23: Obsess over data - Part 2 (3:47)
- Quiz 8: Obsess over data
- Lecture 24: Write like an Amazonian (1:17)
- Lecture 25: Anatomy of the Amazon Narrative - Part 1 (8:20)
- Lecture 26: Anatomy of the Amazon Narrative - Part 2 (7:08)
- Lecture 27: Narrative Best Practices - Part 1 (9:04)
- Lecture 28: Narrative Best Practices - Part 2 (6:17)
- Lecture 29: Sample Amazon Document (1:28)
- Quiz 9: Write like an Amazonian
- Lecture 30: Raise the Bar on your Former self - Part 1 (9:19)
- Lecture 31: Raise the Bar on your Former self - Part 2 (4:15)
- Quiz 10: Raise the Bar on your Former self
- Lecture 32: Survive-and-Thrive Summary (3:23)
Frequently Asked Questions
New hires in which Amazon groups would benefit from taking this course?
The course would benefit new hires at any Amazon full-time team. We prepare new Amazonians across all Amazon groups and departments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon Retail Marketplace, Amazon Prime, Alexa, Amazon Studios, Amazon Game Studios, and others.
New hires in which Amazon job functions would benefit from taking this course?
We prepare new hires across all Amazon job families, including Software Development Engineer (SDE), Product Manager, Program Manager, Solutions Architect (SA), Finance, Legal, Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Marketing, and others.
When does this course start and finish?
The course starts now and is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Koalanda LLC d/b/a Amazon Bound and any products or services offered by Amazon Bound and its affiliates do not belong to, and are not affiliated with, Amazon.com, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively "Amazon") in any way. Amazon does not endorse Amazon Bound or our products or services in any way.