This course includes:
4.5 hours of self-paced videos
6 graded quizzes
7 practice assignments with sample responses
Recorded Q&A sessions with other Amazon interview candidates like you
Written feedback for 3 SOAR responses (up to 2 revisions per response)
Written feedback for your Amazon writing exercise
Phone debrief to answer your questions about our written feedback
This course is most effective when completed over the course of, at least, 1 week
If you want to be hired by Amazon, if you want to have an amazing professional journey there and work on incredibly ambitious and innovative projects (and, as a by-product, earn hundreds of thousands of dollars, maybe a million or more), then this course is for you.
This course is designed by a former Amazon Bar Raiser with a five-year tenure at the company, and builds on what you've learned in our Essential Package. We will work side by side with you throughout your Amazon interview preparation and provide you with personalized written feedback for a subset of your behavioral SOAR (Situation - Obstacle - Action - Results) responses to the Amazon interview questions.
You can then apply the mental model from our feedback across the rest of your SOAR portfolio, which will help you stand out during the Amazon interview process.
Nick Dimitrov is a former Amazon Bar Raiser, one of a small and select number of Amazonians who decide whether the company should hire a job candidate or not. He has interviewed more than 350 job applicants and determined whether they raised the Amazon hiring bar.
- Lecture 9: Introduction to Section 3 - Amazon's Culture (1:09)
- Lecture 10: It is Always Day 1 (4:24)
- Lecture 11: The Fourteen Leadership Principles (2:15)
- Lecture 12: Overview of Amazon's Culture (3:45)
- Lecture 13: Flat Organizational Structure (2:51)
- Lecture 14: Amazon's Unique Communication Style (3:30)
- Lecture 15: Data wins all wars (2:56)
- Quiz 2: Amazon's Culture (0:26)
- Lecture 16: Introduction to Section 4 - Amazon's Interview Process (1:15)
- Lecture 17: Amazon's Hiring Bar (2:49)
- Lecture 18: The Interview Funnel (2:37)
- Lecture 19: The Written Sample (0:59)
- Lecture 20: The Interview loop (1:42)
- Lecture 21: Written Feedback After the Interview (2:53)
- Lecture 22: The Interview Debrief (2:25)
- Quiz 3: Amazon's Interview Process (0:24)
- Lecture 23: Introduction to Section 5 - How to Prepare for the Interview (1:34)
- Lecture 24: Prepare your Leadership Principles (5:06)
- Assignment 1: List your Top 20+ Accomplishments and Top 5+ Failures (2:32)
- Assignment 2: Describe your Accomplishments and Failures with SOAR (1:49)
- Lecture 25: Prepare your Functional Competencies (4:17)
- Assignment 3: Prepare your Functional Competency Questions (1:26)
- Quiz 4 - How to Prepare for the Interview
- Lecture 26: Introduction to Section 6 - Interview Do-s and Don't-s (1:36)
- Lecture 27: Prepare Before your Interview (2:22)
- Lecture 28: Simplify your Written Sample (3:41)
- Assignment 4: Prepare your Written Sample (0:53)
- Lecture 29: Be Specific and use data (2:50)
- Assignment 5: Practice Being Specific (0:46)
- Lecture 30: Don't Repeat the same Answers (1:00)
- Lecture 31: Ask for help (2:15)
- Lecture 32: It's OK to be Wrong (2:15)
- Lecture 33: Be Authentic and Humble (3:28)
- Assignment 6: Tell me About your Biggest Professional Failure (0:39)
- Lecture 34: Show Passion for Amazon (3:05)
- Assignment 7: Why do you want to work for Amazon? (0:50)
- Lecture 35: Ask bold Questions (2:20)
- Lecture 36: Recap of Interview Do-s and Don't-s (2:14)
- Quiz 5: Interview Do-s and Don't-s (0:26)
- Lecture 40: Introduction to Section 8 - Bonus Material (1:18)
- Lecture 41: Bonus Section Agenda (0:53)
- Lecture 42: Writing, at Amazon (6:49)
- Lecture 43: Part 1 - Reaching the Phone-screen Stage: Context (6:13)
- Lecture 44: Part 2 - Reaching the Phone-screen Stage: Cultivate Referrals (8:49)
- Lecture 45: Part 3 - Reaching the Phone-screen Stage: Get AWS Certification (4:18)
- Lecture 46: A new Interview Do and Don't - Direct the Interviewer's Efforts (9:23)
- Quiz 6: How to Reach the Phone-screen Stage
- Lecture 47: Q&A Session - March 5, 2019 (12:20)
- Lecture 48: Q&A Session - April 09, 2019 (5:57)
- Lecture 49: How Amazon Hired Me - AWS Sr. Product Manager Intern - June 17, 2019 (19:35)
- Lecture 50: How Amazon Hired Me - Audible Content Acquisition Manager - July 16, 2019 (17:48)
- Lecture 51: Q&A Session (audio only) - November 12, 2019 (9:23)
- Lecture 52: How Amazon Hired Me - AWS Sr. Business Development Manager - December 16, 2019 (17:36)
- Lecture 53: How Amazon Hired Me - AWS Sr. Engagement Project Manager - April 23, 2020 (24:28)
- Lecture 54: Q&A Session - May 12, 2022 (17:49)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a coding course?
No. This course is not a coding course. This course focuses on effective behavioral interviewing techniques and how they specifically apply to the Amazon interview process. If you are a programmer looking to prepare for the coding/functional Amazon interview questions, we'd suggest you try Triplebyte. Triplebyte will take you through a thorough interview process to certify and test your technical skills. They will also provide feedback on what they think your strengths and weaknesses are.
Applicants for which Amazon groups would benefit from taking this course?
The course would benefit the Amazon interview preparation of applicants for any Amazon full-time team. We prepare candidates across all Amazon groups and departments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon Retail Marketplace, Amazon Prime, Alexa, Amazon Studios, Amazon Game Studios, and others.
Applicants for which Amazon job functions would benefit from taking this course?
Applicants for any Amazon full-time open job requisition would benefit from this course. We prepare candidates across all Amazon job families, including Software Development Engineer (SDE), Product Manager, Program Manager, Solutions Architect (SA), Finance, Legal, Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Marketing, and others.
When does this course start and finish?
The course starts now and is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
|Essential||Premium||Best Hiring OutcomesPremium Plus||Platinum|
|Interactive practice assignments|
|Recorded Q&A sessions|
|Personalized written feedback for 3 SOAR responses|
|Phone debrief to answer questions about our written feeback|
|Personalized written feedback for the Amazon written assignment|
|Personalized written feedback for 2 additional SOAR responses|
|Interactive live workshop|
|Amazon Bar Raiser mock interview|
|Hire/No-hire interview evaluation|
|Simulated interview loop|
|Simulated interview debrief|
|Find out more||Find out more||Find out more|
Koalanda LLC d/b/a Amazon Bound and any products or services offered by Amazon Bound and its affiliates do not belong to, and are not affiliated with, Amazon.com, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively "Amazon") in any way. Amazon does not endorse Amazon Bound or our products or services in any way.